My Website:

21 May, 2014

WIP Wednesday 2

Hello,
Here is this week's Work In Progress-a magazine image transfer with stencilling on canvas; the latest stage is at the bottom. I was inspired to do another piece using either a poem or certain words from a poem; which will be written on the canvas later. I chose these images because of the sombreness and sadness they evoked in me. There is still lots more work to do...I will post any new changes as they happen. I thought I would also share an interesting blog post from Jane Davies, an artist who I recently started following. I really like her work and find her tutorials very helpful. This particular post has to do with Art making and knowing when a piece is "finished". Something lots of artists-including myself, struggle with.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment