My Website:

03 March, 2014

Hello March and New News

Hello,
Ahhh, thank goodness its finally March.
I can't wait for warmer, brighter weather to come and stay with us-for more that a day or two.
Anyway, I wanted to let you all know of some events and exhibitions I will be involved in for the next coming months.
The first, is a group exhibit of mainly artist participating in this year's Swindon Open Studios 2014.
Here is a photo of my artwork - Girl with The Hat 
Here it is again hanging in the gallery space. I didn't envy the organisers of this exhibit, there was such a wide range of styles and subject matter, but they made it work and the artworks really work well together. For more photos of this exhibition, please go to 
 Central Library Exhibition on the Swindon Open Studios' Blog.
The second event I wanted to mention was the Launch Night for Madam Renards Mini Fringe 2014
Its a free event featuring, music, theatre, visual arts and a even a few glasses of bubbly!
At this event I will have a stall where I will be selling some of my artwork. If you are in the Swindon area, please come along.
More information on these events and others go to my website and click the Events page, the link is below.
Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your artwork looks great, I love all the color/pattern. Thanks for the link, I will check out your website :) I am happy March is here - I am looking forward to warmer weather too!

    ReplyDelete