My Website:

10 March, 2018

Hexagon Update...

Hello,
Here is a look at what I've been up to lately-remember these hexagons? I wanted to build up some more interesting layers and textures so I collaged paper snowflakes as well as butterfly and daisy paper punches I made a while back. The letters were also painted white.
I then sprayed acrylic inks while they were laid flat on the table.
I hung them up on my wall and then added more acrylic ink spray and acrylic paints.
Here are some detail photos.
They still need more work but they are coming along nicely. I'm not sure if I'll be able to work on all six at the same time as they take up a lot of space so I will just have to work on sections at a time. I will post more photos as they develop.
Bye for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment