My Website:

20 September, 2015

Swindon Open Studios 2015-Weekend 2

Hello,
We had a nice turnout last weekend for the Swindon Open Studios 2015. We had around 100 visitors coming to have a look at our work and ask questions which was nice. I did not take many pictures I'm afraid. However, I'm happy to say I was able to rework and finish some pieces which I had started a while back. These originally were all on one large sheet of watercolour paper. I decided which parts I wanted to keep then I sectioned them off and created four separate pieces which were then adhered onto streatched canvas.
Here is a sketch I did on Sunday. 
The exhibit will come down on Sunday, 27 September so if you have not had a chance to see it, I would recommend a visit to the Central Library.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment