My Website:

05 March, 2013

Hello March and New Group Exhibition

Hello,
Thank goodness its March, I can't wait for Spring and warmer weather. We had some sun yesterday which was nice for a change, I went out with Jack and we had a nice walk. Hopefully we'll get more of these days; today seems to be shaping up nicely. I didn't have to wear my bulky winter coat to do the school run this morning.
I also wanted to mention that I have two paintings in a new exhibit which runs till the end of March. This is a group show highlighting various artists' works who are participating in this year's Swindon Open Studios. For more in formation go to http://swindonopenstudios.yolasite.com.
Here are some photos.




"Esperanza" and "Esperanza 2", mixed media on canvas.

Window Gallery in the former Merlin Gallery
(Also know as) Number 9 Gallery
Theatre Square
Swindon, Wiltshire
SN1 1QN

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment