My Website:

01 January, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Hello,
Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2013 brings us lots of peace, love, joy and happiness. It was only last year at this same time when I started this blog. A decision which I am glad to have made. I have enjoyed posting about my work and also sharing a bit about my creative process. I hope to have inspired you as I have been inspired by many other great artists whom I have met through this world wide web. I will continue doing so throughout the coming months and hopefully you will visit me to see what I am up to. Thanks for all you nice moments and support, I appreciate it.
Today, I hung the artwork for my solo exhibition at the Windows Gallery in Swindon. I could not have done it without the help of fellow artist and friend Tim Carroll. Thanks again Tim! Here are some photos I took of the exhibit. 
1-31 January 2013
Windows Gallery in the former Merlin Gallery
(Also known as) Number 9 Gallery
Theatre Square
Swindon, Wiltshire
SN1 1QN
Bye for now.

1 comment: