My Website:

26 February, 2012

Handmade Rubber Stamps Part Two

 Hello,

I've been doing some more prints using the stamps I made the other day. I went back and made some changes to one I made before. The original is on the left, the new version on the right. I added pastels to the background and then added the heart shaped stamps. I also used two shades of greens for the leaves.
I like the way it turned out. The new name- I Love Leaves.

 22. Blue Harlequin                  23. Blue Harlequin 2

  24. Fly Butterfly    
25.  Fly Butterfly 2

  26. They Love To Dance

27. Shall We Dance?


The backgrounds are all done by staining watercolour paper with tea. I also used markers for the line work and the coloured bunting. Stay tuned for more prints and stamping.
Bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment